Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Twornauthors fun fact

It's amazing how many parents don't pay attention to their children at parks. This past week I have been to the park every day and have witnessed a huge amount of bullying. Whats so startling is when I look at the parents of these children doing the bullying to find their heads are down playing with their cellphones. It's no wonder these kids grow into disrespectful young children who can't decipher right from wrong. I mean really parents, pay attention to your kids. Correct bad behavior when it begins, teach them to be nice to others and praise them when they do right. I can speak on this topic because I see my children wait their turn, or choose another area to play on while they are waiting for the bully to stop blocking the entrance to the slide. Its a shame how many times I remind the child in a nice way that this is park and its for all children to play. I have seen siblings pinch, punch and kick each other and when the parent notices their child is crying they yell at them not knowing what really happened. Its just sad, anyway my message here is to watch your children while playing, see how they interact and teach them right from wrong. I know what its like to be tired. Raising three children and working full time is no easy task. We do need to decompress and keep connected with the world, but the park is simply not the place. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment